1. Sean has formed the habit of jogging ______ the tree?鄄lined avenue for two hours every day. (2010上海卷)
A. between B. along
C. below D. with
2. My father warned me ______ going to the West Coast because it was crowded with tourists. (2010天津卷)
A. by B. on
C. for D. against
3. Try on this red skirt; you will look great ______ it.(2009重庆卷)
A. on B. by
C. in D. for
4. I agree to his suggestion ______ the condition that he drops all charges.
A. by B. in C. on D. to
5. Would you mind not picking the flowers in the garden? They are ______ everyone’s enjoyment. (2010北京卷)
A. in B. at C. for D. to
6. The dictionary is what I want, but I don’t have enough money ______ me.
A. by B. for
C. in D. with
7. I guess we’ve already talked about this before but I’ll ask you again just ______.
A. by nature B. in return
C. in case D. by chance
8. Everybody was touched ______ words after they heard her moving story.
A. beyond B. without
C. of D. in
9. Jenny nearly missed the flight ______ doing too much shopping.
A. as a result of B. on top of
C. in front of D. in need of
10. Four Chinese models were ______ the 14 people awarded prizes on Friday at the World Supermodel Competition.
A. among B. between
C. along D. beside